Monday, December 7, 2009

flu

i don't know if it's due to the cold weather that we have now or my missing out on my vitamins when i left for KL the other week... but the past 3 days have been flu days for me. coughing to get the phlegm out and blowing nose due to colds, coupled with aching joints. haaayyy..

good thing yesterday, the aching joints already went away. but still - the colds and that phlemagtic feeling are still here. i was already planning not to report for work last friday, but i didn't so that i can attend to a meeting. but today, i really couldn't. or else, the whole office will just bear with me barking like an askal.

this morning, migraine attack also came! splitting my head into two! i already took biogesic early in the morning and added dolfenal 250 towards noontime. but the headache persisted. and guess what took the pain away?! coffee!! hehehehe! surprising. really. because i always thought that coffee will make migraine worse. i guess that hot feeling and the right amount of caffeine stopped the headache! yeheey!

after that, i could have my lunch finally. my veggies were already turning black, so i quickly made something out of the puso ng saging and kangkong. sauteeing ground pork with garlic and onions, i added these veggies, water, cracked black pepper, salt... and voila, sinabawang gulay! another surprise on a monday again... it actually tasted good! i guess the kuripot (i don't want all these veggies go to waste) in me kicked in and i was able to come up with one nice pork + veggies soup.

No comments: