Tuesday, November 1, 2016

fountain

There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age. – Sophia Loren


A kind heart is a fountain of gladness, making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles. – Washington Irving

Some people drink from the fountain of knowledge, others just gargle. – Robert Anthony

You must intensify and render continuous by repeatedly presenting with suggestive ideas and mental pictures of the feast of good things, and the flowing fountain, which awaits the successful achievement or attainment of the desires. – Claude M. Bristol

The world is full of abundance and opportunity, but far too many people come to the fountain of life with a sieve instead of a tank car... a teaspoon instead of a steam shovel. They expect little and as a result they get little. – Ben Sweetland

The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough. – George Edward Moore

My two fingers on a typewriter have never connected with my brain. My hand on a pen does. A fountain pen, of course. Ball-point pens are only good for filling out forms on a plane. – Graham Greene

Water from the white fountain didn't taste any better than from the black fountain. – B. B. King

I discovered something amazing, which has caused a lot of controversy - the fountain of youth. I have to keep it a secret! – David Copperfield

No comments: