Friday, December 17, 2010

singapura

my second day in singapore started with some shopping at mustafa center. i didn't get any shoes or clothes coz items sold there are intended for a particular market - indians, not my style kumbaga. but i did get a lot of pistachio, chocolates, teh and a whole lot of pasalubong. some more walking and i met mommy ruth again at little india station, and headed to clark quay for some late lunch.

after eating, we met omar. we went to ikea, where i grabbed some home furnishings and got a pair of sneakers from a nearby mall. a quick visit to singapore botanical gardens and we were off to orchard road. another quick dinner, some pictures and both mommy ruth and omar went with me to checkers inn to get my luggage. and off i went to the airport. what a quick singapore trip!

thanks to mommy ruth, who paid for almost all and got me a new shirt. thanks to kay and omar, who went around with me. the trip, more than anything, was a quick bonding time with old friends, talking about everything from nonsense kulitan about the past and some serious thingies about families. till next time!

No comments: