Tuesday, March 12, 2013

twenty five


who would’ve thought that it’ll reach 25!
  
25 is an altogether interesting number. in baseball, jersey 25 is typically reserved for the best slugger. silver wedding anniversary is celebrated when the couple reaches their 25th year of married bliss. in the past, facebook was suddenly barraged by memes that contained 25 things you don’t know about a person.

yeah, 25 it was… exactly 1 year ago.

while veruca salt’s song does not really capture my thoughts, in keeping with the 25 theme, the lyrics should be here! Hehe!

"25"

I'm afraid I will never change.
It's ok, I am not ashamed.
I can say that my bed is made.
You can bend me, shape me, anyway...
You can bend me, shape me anyway you want me.
I maintain I am not in pain.
How I try not to place the blame.
I came late to an early game.
You can bend me, shape me, anyway...
You can bend me, shape me, anyway...
You can bend me, shape me anyway you want me.
When I was five, I took a dive.
When I was ten, I walked again.
When I was fifteen, I kept my motor clean.
When I was twenty, I got plenty.
When I was twenty-five... [x2]

No comments: