Tuesday, July 8, 2008

barong

in late april this year, i headed to kl to attend idc's asean directions. actually, i was one of the speakers. the presentation turned out quite ok, but of course i forgot a whole lot of things and i couldn't see the monitor from where i was standing. so even if i should not be looking at the screen, i did. what helped me was the proper lighting, i could see the faces of the attendees, so i didn't panic like what happened during the directions here back in 2005.

anyway, since i was representing the philippines, i wore barong during the event, which was good coz i didn't blend in the sea of suits around me. plus, it's pinoy na pinoy... suited to my topic - pinoy IT market.







since this was a business trip, there was practically no time to go around the city. this was my 3rd time in kl, but still, i didn't have any chance to go around. i managed to see menara kl this time 'though. on my way to prince hotel, i took the train from the airport to kl central, then taxi to jalan conlay. on my way back to manila, i also took the same route coz i can see kl's insides, unlike when i take the 45-minute taxi ride all the way to klia.

No comments: