Tuesday, August 20, 2013

difficult people

Difficult people create 50% of everyday problems. The negative behavior is primarily done to wear you down.

Corporate world is 101 on dealing with difficult people...

Dealing with difficult people is both physically and psychologically draining...

Work bends me out of shape dealing with difficult people...

When dealing with difficult people, never directly label any of their weaknesses, I realize that people here are very defensive...

 

A simple rule in dealing with those who are hard to get along with is to remember that this person is striving to assert his superiority; and you must deal with him from that point of view.

Dealing with difficult people, you learn compassion and patience.

When dealing with difficult people always remember, it is about them and their problems. Be compassionate.

Sometimes smiling and being nice is the best approach for dealing with difficult people. Muster up all the inner peace you can and try to be kind. The good karma is worth it.

 

I am thankful for the difficult people in my life.  They have shown me exactly who I don’t want to be.

No comments: